Hadhrat Mirza Bashiruudin Mahmood Ahmad defined the following primary objectives:
- To educate Ahmadi women and reinforce the necessity of living their lives according to Islamic teachings.
- To prepare them to serve their fellow beings lovingly and to preach Islam in the best manner possible.
- To encourage them to instruct, guide and train their children in the precept and practices of Islam.
- To promote in Ahmadi women such a spirit of sacrifice as to keep them ever ready for offering their lives, properties and their children in the cause of Islam and for the preservation of the Ahmadiyya Khilafat.
- Its activities include preaching, social work, Islamic education of its members and the holding of Jalsas and Ijtemas for training women and girls.
More information about the Lajna Imaillah can be obtained from your local regions by contacting your local Jama’at.